Thursday, March 22, 2007

Beautiful Day!





Nothing like a day like today to life your spirits. It was absolutely beautiful and is supposed to stay this way for several days. I wanted so badly to get some cute shots of the girls outside before we went to meet Daddy at McDonald's (Allie's choice), but didn't really get any great ones. AnnaClaire's outfit was so cute and it is almost too little so I wanted a good pic of her but I didn't have time to get one (it takes a little work). Tomorrow Allie and Daddy are having a Daddy/Daughter day and I can't wait to hear how that goes. He is taking her to Bristol Motor Speedway to watch...well something. The race is this weekend and they are doing something there-no idea what. LOL We aren't race fans but the girls are big 'Cars' fans so we thought she would get a kick out of it.

One more thing...GO VOLS! Off to watch the game...

2 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

I just love Allie's new look! I know it must have been so hard because her hair had gotten so long but she so adorable and that little AnnaClaire reminds me so much of my Emma Jane who is also listed in the dictionary under Rottin'. Hugs, Kim

Anonymous said...

Allie looks so good in the swing dress I bet you could not get her to say still long enough to take the picture. AnnaClaire's look in the hat is to cute and I love the outfit. Gina