Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Princess Allie!


Allie is 4 today. My baby is getting so big! We had dinner at a Chinese Restaurant since Allie's current favorite food is Egg Drop Soup. It was the same restaurant we took her to on her second birthday and they sang 'Mama Hao' to her. Little did we know that halfway across the world our newest daughter was being born at that time.

I was telling Allie the other day that her MeeAll and Popaw had a special gift for her. She asked what it was and I told her that I didn't know and then I asked her what she thought it might be. She looked at me and excitedly said, 'Brady Daniel!' Had to hug her tight after that:)

I wanted a picture of the girls hugging but AnnaClaire said a big fat NO to that.

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

big happy birthday to your beautiful sweetheart! 4 is fun.

My goodness AnnaClaire certainly didn't look like she was in the hugging mood!

The Byrd Family said...

Happy Birthday Allie! I can't believe she is four years old! AnnaClaire sure reminds me of my little Emma Jane! Hugs, Kim

LaLa said...

Happy birthday sweet girl. What a great story with their birthdays being so close. Oh, and AnnaClaire cracks me up!! She will really hate being around Annslee..she hugs and kisses everyone all the time. Maybe she and Allie can hug.

Sue said...

Happy 4th Allie! Hope you have a wonderful party this weekend and enjoy the year ahead!!!