Monday, April 25, 2011

Care Package and New Pictures!

I ordered Hui Lan (who may never have a name...sigh) the same care package we sent Coralie. Coralie's orphanage gave us the items when we adopted her. She sleeps with the blanket every night. It will be nice if we get the items back for Hui Lan also but I really sent the package to get pictures. :)



So I ordered the package and waited...and waited...and waited. I told myself that it wasn't a big deal because we had pictures of Hui Lan from February and really, how much could she have changed in 2 months?!? Then we got the updated pictures and I guess the answer is 'a lot!' At first I wasn't sure it was the same child, but you can tell because of her teeny tiny nose and her very distinctive mouth. I am not sure what she'll look like when she's finally in my arms.



Holy Chunky Monkey! Hard to believe she's almost 20 months younger than Coralie!

Here's a comparison collage of pictures we've received of her...



I think her eyes are a little swollen from crying in the last pictures that we received. :(

4 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

awww...precious angel...she does look like she has been crying:( Where did her hair go??? :)

Love you and praying for all of your needs!!!

vicki said...

lisa, she is absolutely beautiful!

Mike and Sharon said...

Care package: I sent one to LilyBeth, and am praying that everything comes home with her. I know the orphanage could always use clothes, but I really want to see her in every outfit. Maybe if they just take pictures of her in the outfits...anyway. Your children are so beautiful! When do you think you will travel?

The Raudenbush Family said...

She is precious - can't wait to follow your journey. I think a piece of my heart still remains in Baoji.
Kelly