Sunday, August 28, 2011

Do you know what this is?

This is a big brother leaving for college.  This is how much his sisters (especially) and brother (a little!) will miss him.  This is LOVE.

I've read and heard many times of people who are interested in adoption but worry about how it will affect their biological children.  This is a picture of how it will affect them.  They will be loved and adored and they will love and adore in return.  I've seen no greater love in my life than the love my bigs & littles have for each other.  






4 comments:

Cheri said...

So sweet. I dread the day my big boys leaves. He loves his sisters a lot, and they adore him.

Great Britain Shop Information said...

Great article and content, this is what I was looking for. Thank you and keep up this good work. Regards...

Debbie Sauer said...

That is what I call "True Love"!! Blessings

April and Matthew said...

Pictures say so much, and these pictures make my heart warm and fuzzy.... Thank you for sharing!