Cameron works at a fast food restaurant and every night when he comes home from work he brings home a drink. The cups usually sit in his room until I make him throw them out. On Halloween he set his cup on the bar in the kitchen. I told Jeff that I am not touching that darn cup and we will see how long it sits there. We are on day 9. I am thinking of getting some Thanksgiving stickers and letting the little ones decorate it. We'll probably need some Christmas stickers as well. Sigh.
Monday, November 09, 2009
The Experiment
Cameron works at a fast food restaurant and every night when he comes home from work he brings home a drink. The cups usually sit in his room until I make him throw them out. On Halloween he set his cup on the bar in the kitchen. I told Jeff that I am not touching that darn cup and we will see how long it sits there. We are on day 9. I am thinking of getting some Thanksgiving stickers and letting the little ones decorate it. We'll probably need some Christmas stickers as well. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hilarious! I can't wait to see what you come up with to incorporate into your holiday decor. LOL! :o)
Oh Lisa...I am so happy to see you back among bloggerville!
Way too funny about the cup - sad to say but my husband at times can be the exact same way...and for someone like me who "keeps it all neat & clean" at times I find it very hard to handle his..."oversight"
Hope all is well and I can't to see what else you hve coming up in future posts!
BTW - love all the recent photos!
Post a Comment