Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brady's Home!



All went well. He had two 'baby root canals' according to the surgeon and those teeth are now crowned. The other problem teeth only got fillings. The surgeon even did some cosmetic work on Brady's front tooth free of charge.

I knew Jeff would have a hard time finding outfits for the girls this morning so I picked them out last night to make things easier for him. He was a bit worried about fixing Allie's hair. I told him just to take the front section of hair and pull it back in a rubberband. When I got home from Brady's procedure, this is what I found on the bathroom counter...a bag of clippies!



I am almost afraid to imagine what she's sporting in her hair right now.

3 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh thank you for updating us! Glad all is well
You sound SO like me leaving Danny in harge on mornings, I have looked at Chloe and not believed he took her in public that way!

Kellyann said...

I have been missing you and your updates. I am sure life is full, busy and blessed.
I am glad to hear Brady is doing well.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I must have missed that Brady was having this done. So thankful it all went well....poor little guy.