Thursday, December 03, 2009

Well, it was bound to happen...


I had to try on 4 pairs of jeans this morning before I found a pair that I could get over my hips...and booty...and belly. Apparently you can't eat like you're Paula Deen's biggest fan without paying for it big time. So pretty much all the weight I lost earlier this year has found me once again. Sigh. Good thing it's almost January because I tend to have great motivation in January. The thought of counting points again makes me crazy but it works for me, so I guess I'll do it. I apologize in advance to Jeff and the kids for the mean old grump I will be when I can no longer eat all the cakes and doughnuts and cookies that my heart desires. Bah Humbug!

And you can file this in 'things you never thought you would hear' (or is it 'things you wish you had never heard'?):

AnnaClaire: Mom, Brady is scratching his butt with his fork.

2 comments:

Shelly and Family said...

Oh Lisa - I am right there with ya girl...

After living "a work week's" apart with the hubs (he working in Wash Dc & us living in PA) I just never really ate. Even at night after the kiddos were in bed...I just never ate (too lazy) well since making the big move to our new home in Wash DC and living together as a married couple should, I have gained 10 lbs - yep - 10 lbs! (since June & I wasn't a small girl to begin with) So I too could not fit into any of my old pants (had to buy some new ones. And another thing...that I don't understand is...where did that middle roll ever came from, along with the under arm jingle and the lines around my neck area. I so hate to diet so I am going to try to change some of my new eatting habit ways. I also started walking every morning after dropping Francesca off to school. (OK were is this all going...?)

Anyway, I so know how you feel and it I do have my say, I think you look FAB-U-LOOS!

The Byrd's Nest said...

ha ha ha.....love that girl!

I can relate to the weight issue...mine has been up and down for years....years! Just enjoy your holidays with your family....you are so beautiful Lisa.