Friday, July 22, 2011

More Blessings!!!

A wonderful Baoji mother was in China recently adopting her beautiful daughter from Chongqing.  Before they met their daughter, they took their son back to Baoji to see his birthplace.  She tried very hard to get pictures of the waiting babies, but they wouldn't let her in the orphanage.  The orphanage had requested a new camera a few months before so several parents chipped in and bought them one.  When Branda delivered the camera the orphanage promised to take pictures of the babies she inquired about and email them to her.  Honestly, I wasn't hopeful that we'd ever see those pictures.  Imagine my joy when I opened my email today to see an email titled  'pictures of the Baoji babies'.  Check out my little one with 'weak legs'.  She's standing!  Thank you, Lord!  \o/



6 comments:

Mike and Sharon said...

She's beautiful! Can't wait to see her in your arms.

my3 kids said...

Lisa, she is soooo beautiful....hope you get to travel soon:)

Janice

The Raudenbush Family said...

Branda would do anything to help other waiting families. :) Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. Yay for Baoji babies! :)

Shirlee McCoy said...

She's darling! What a gorgeous grin!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is soooo precious! I just want to squeeze her!

Our family: said...

Oh my goodness! She is so beautiful! What a gorgeous happy smile!
And I can't wait to see you travel to get your girl!
Blessings,
Lydia