Thursday, May 10, 2007

Brady's Shower





Some very dear friends gave us a shower for Brady today. It's so wonderful to know that others are as excited as we are about our newest addition. My friend Bonnie was there even though she leaves TOMORROW to go get her sweet Anna Reese LeHua. What a great friend! It was my dream from the start of our paperchase that we would be in China together with our Shantou babes. God has once again blessed me and my dream is coming true. Not only that, but my dear friend Tonya who I have talked to on the phone almost daily for as long as I can remember but have never met in person will be there with her sweet Ayla. God is so good!

We received so many wonderful things at the shower. Brady's room is Monkey themed so we got lots of monkey stuff that is so adorable. He also received some toys which is wonderful because I haven't bought many for him yet. There were some adorable outfits too and I CAN'T WAIT to see him in them. Won't be long! :) I want to say THANK YOU! to my awesome friends for the wonderful shower. While I am thanking people, I also want to say to Gina that I honestly couldn't do it without you. You are a gift from God. The girls will be with Gina and her husband Daniel while we are gone and while I will miss them INCREDIBLY, I will not worry about them one bit because I know that they are in great hands and will be LOVED, LOVED, LOVED while we are gone.


Bonnie and Me. I hope to post one of us with Anna Reese LeHua and Brady Daniel LeQiang very soon. Here they are together last October.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Lisa,
We have never 'met' but I just want you to know that we will be praying for a wonderful trip for you to bring home your beautiful Brady.
We adopted our daughter Brinley through CHI 12/05. She was Brynli on List 11.
We are not on day 54.5 of our wait for LOA so we are following along as others travel and we dream of the day that we will be traveling too to bring home Bailey....our second Guangxi princess.
Thank you for sharing your story with everyone!
Blessings to all of you!
Sharon M.
www.ourfamilyourstory.com