Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Two Weeks!


Two weeks until we hold Brady in our arms! Tickets are here, visas are here, we are ready! But first is our trip to Disney. The girls and I leave tomorrow morning, swing by Atlanta to pick up Aunt Lori and head down to Orlando. We'll be picking up mom at the airport the next morning (guess she didn't want to spend an entire day in the car with a 4 & 2 year old:)). Friday we will be at the Magic Kingdom! Allie wants to leave today. She's ready.

We survived our trip to Miami. We had been on the plane for about 3 minutes when I noticed Jeff had glitter on his face. He said, 'that's from AnnaClaire' and then came my tears. If I can't handle 3 days, how am I going to handle 18??? When we got to our hotel, we no longer had a room. They lied about why and then took us down the street to a sister hotel and gave us a room on the 2nd floor overlooking Ocean Blvd directly over the nightclub that you had to walk through to get to the elevator to go to our room. Music was blasting and people were partying until 4:00am. Jeff is Mr.'Go With the Flow' and even he was livid. We are getting ready to go to China people...WE NEED OUR SLEEP! Then when we arrived back home, we were at baggage claim and my friend Yvette asks, 'have you ever had any of your luggage lost?' Little did I know that the answer was 'yes, TODAY!' I was doing a mental inventory of what all was in the suitcase and getting more ill by the minute. Thankfully, it was located and delivered to our house the next day.

Brady's room is a work in progress. We got his letters this week but haven't hung them yet. I had centered all the decor in his room around his quilt and then we decided to use the crib for him so I am just going to hang the quilt on the wall. Hopefully we can do that tonight. The girls and I get back from Florida on Monday night and then Jeff leaves Monday morning. He'll be back Thursday and then it is just 3 days until we leave, so we need to do as much as we can tonight. Whew!

8 comments:

Denna said...

I love the letters. I am so excited for you guys. Time is going to fly.

LaLa said...

So excited for you. Did the same person who did AnnaClaire's letters do those? I still remember the "orange" issue...ha ha

The Byrd Family said...

Have fun at Disney World! You will be holding Brady before you know it! Hugs, Kim

Anonymous said...

I really like the letters for Brady's room and can not wait to see them up.
Gina

mommy24treasures said...

give mickey and the princesses a hug from us!

have fun!
Connie

Kelly said...

Goodness, I am tired just reading about it! Disney.... wish we could join you, Have fun!

Kellyann said...

Yikes girl! You must be stressing. Lots going on in such a short time. Remember you'll have lots of time on the plane to China to rest and recup, lol! Thinking of you!

2China4Ayla said...

Ok, I keep logging into your site wondering if I will get to see a disney pic or two. Guess you are having too much fun. :o) I envy you that you are so busy, I am sitting twiddling my thumbs because it is too far away to pack and do all the final cleanings. Anyway can't wait to see you in GZ!