Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wonderworks

 
Posted by Picasa


The big boys and Allie had Fall Break last week. We wanted to go to Disney but we still don't have a car that we can all fit into and to our surprise, you can't just rent a big van that seats all of us. We decided to just go to Pigeon Forge/ Gatlinburg since it is so close. We had a great time. I can't remember the last time we ALL had so much fun together. The kids got to do Putt Putt, Go Carts, Laser Tag and Wonderworks.

Brady did have a meltdown on the second night when we returned to our condo. He doesn't do well with things outside of his routine. He seems to be throwing a few more tantrums lately when he doesn't get his way. I am not sure if he is testing us or what. He NEVER gets his way so you would think he would learn, but he hasn't. He had another appointment with the surgeon on Tuesday and doesn't go back for 2 more months. The doctor says he will probably have surgery again in January or February.

Cameron got his senior proofs back and they are incredible. I will share when we get them. AnnaClaire told me the other day 'he not my brother' referring to Brady. LOL Oh, and she is Annie most of the time these days. It's easier for Brady to say plus she tells us that she is Annie. I called her Anna the other day and she is NOT Anna. At least that is what I was told in no uncertain terms. Brady had his first 'American' virus this weekend and I have officially been christened as his mommy if you know what I mean;) He was kind enough to share with some of us so that has been fun. Part of the joy of this virus was stinky diaper after stinky diaper. The other morning when I went to get him out of bed, the first thing he said to me was 'I stink' LOL Allie wants every toy that she sees a commercial for for Christmas. I figure it just means that she isn't picky and will love whatever we get her. ha ha Brandon and Ryan are doing well. Basketball starts soon so I guess we will be busy with that. My parents got the boys a pool table and it just arrived tonight so hopefully we will be seeing more of them. Anything to get them away from those computers...look who's talking, eh?

2 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

I have been praying you were alright...guess now we know what you have been doing! Virus' are so yucky! Gee, Brady and Emma are so much alike and with Emma I NEVER let her win any battles for the first five months or so and then I slowly let her win the small ones. I tell ya she was terrible! Fit after fit after fit! I kept thinking, when will she figure out that I'm never going to give in? Now she has been here 10 months and has just a few a day but I can control hers better than Lottie's extreme meltdowns! AnnaClaire is just too cute wanting to be called a different name WHEN she wants to. It must be easier to say it that way because Lottie still calls Dora...Dorie. Sorry for the long post but I've missed you!

Mom To Six said...

Ooohhh!! Scott and I loved Wonderworks when we went last March. I can't wait to head back to Gatlingburg with all the kiddos.

Your crew (as always) is beautiful and it looks like you had a great time.

Hugs!