Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Graduate!

Brandon graduated on Saturday, May 29th. We are so proud. :) We were happy to celebrate with family.

Brandon

Brandon with Brady, Allie, AnnaClaire & Mason


Cameron & Charity


Jeff, Brandon & Popaw (my dad)


w/ Popaw & MeeAll (my mom)


w/ Grandma & Grandpa (Jeff's parents)


w/ Uncle Mike (Jeff's brother) and Aunt Shelly


w/ Uncle Ronnie and Aunt Connie (my aunt & uncle)


w/ Cameron & Ryan


w/Ryan and Mom (me)


w/ Ryan


w/ Brady


and a perfect picture of our family life. Check out Allie and Brady...

3 comments:

Ohilda said...

What a beautiful family!! Congratulations, Brandon.

Cheri said...

Congratulations! I love the last photo!

The Byrd's Nest said...

lol at the last photo....was she trying to throw him over the wall or was she preventing him from climbing over...ha ha! Looks like Emma and Lottie:)

I love all the pictures...what a happy and proud moment for you:)

P.S. You look beautiful!