Wednesday, February 20, 2008

tiny little mama brag:)

Little Miss Allie started Gymnastics about a year ago. She was what they call a tiny comet. She missed the entire summer while we adjusted to life with B-dog (Brady) and started back last fall. A few times they mentioned moving her up to comets but the tiny comets and comets do the same thing (sometimes even together in the same class), only the comets class lasts about 10 minutes longer and is more expensive. Um, no thanks. When we were in there on Monday I was watching her and realizing that she was able to do some things the other kids can't. After class her teacher came over and said to me 'she needs to move up' and I thought 'here we go again with the comets...' but then she said they wanted to move her past comets. She's bypassing comets and super comets and going to level 1, whatever that means. She's excited so I am really happy for her. When we signed her up after class I saw that the other kids in the class were born in 2000 and 2001-Allie was born in 2003. Man, I hope she can handle this!

7 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

wow! I hope she excels and does wonderful.

jiangxigirls said...

Yay Allie! Olivia will be Level 1 soon too (after the summer break). She'll do fine!

Becky

LaLa said...

Go Allie!!!! Can't wait to hear how she does. The fact that she is so excited about it is wonderful.

Mom To Six said...

Wooohooo! Way to go, Allie. Mama, you have lots of reasons to brag!

Hugs!

The Byrd Family said...

She can TOTALLY handle this! Way to go Allie!

Susan said...

I'm not a bit surprised!!! My I have her autograph before she starts charging for it? lol!
I toot when I drive by ;)

Chris, Tammy & the gang! said...

Hi Lisa!
I saw your comment on my blog...please feel free to ask questions - I know whatever you want to know about Ethiopia - we had our file in Ethiopia waiting for a referral when we heard about Evan on january 7th. We just couldn't turn away from him!

Talk soon,
Tammy M.