Friday, February 29, 2008

Almost Pretty

Jeff's in New York, the oldest two are at a party, Ryan's downstairs on the new Xbox Live and the littles are giving me a make over. I am covered head to toe in glitter, body spray, lotion, eye shadow, lip stick and who knows what else. Brady is right in the thick of it all. He painted my toe nails (I should say he painted my toes-it's more accurate) and then proceeded to work on his own. Allie sighed and said, 'Brady doesn't know he's a boy.' LOL She might be right. During the application of my make up she told me many times 'Mommy hold on, you are almost pretty.'

6 comments:

2China4Ayla said...

I almost feel present - you painted the picture perfectly. Brady cracks me up, but not as much as Allie - she is a hoot. I disagree with her though - make up or none you are already pretty, not almost.

mommy24treasures said...

ok you know we need Allie to take a pic! And yes Tonya is right you are beautiful always seriously girl!:)

The Byrd Family said...

How fun! And yes, Connie is right, Allie should have taken your picture...besides didn't you recently do something new to your hair? I thought I read that on Laura's blog...new pictures please!!!

Brady can't help it, girly stuff is much more fun! That is very cute what Allie said.

Shelley said...

Well finally!!! I was wondering if you were EVER going to let them make you almost pretty!!! I mean...it is a step backwards, but.

I do hope someone took a picture!!

Tell Allie that Aly says "Hey!" She has been having some serious "Allie withdrawls" lately. I don't know what triggered it, but I was hearing how much she missed Allie Loos nearly ever day.

Love to you all~

Shelley

Angie said...

OH to be a fly on the wall! You know that will always be one of their favorite memories! Great time with their wonderful Momma! Be brave...post a pic!
Blessings, friend!
Angie

Kelly said...

We want pictures...We want pictures... LOL!! Gotta teach Allie how to use that camera. :o) Sounds like lots of fun.