Sunday, March 09, 2008

Prayers Please!



This has been a very eventful week! Jeff and I celebrated our anniversary on the 4th. Our 19th! I have been married to him over half my life (where's my medal? LOL). Hard to believe. The girls are now officially 5 and 3. Even harder to believe! Seriously, how do you get them to just stay little? And now, in just a few hours I will take little man to the hospital where they will once again attempt to repair that WIIIIDE cleft palate. I am asking for prayers for Brady. Prayers that his surgery will be a success, that he will heal quickly, that his surgery doesn't upset our bonding. We have come so far since his last surgery. I really do not want to see that come undone. I pray that when he wakes from surgery he reaches to me for comfort instead of looks at me like I am the cause of his pain. We appreciate any and all prayers! I will update when I can:)

10 comments:

Denna said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Jeff. Happy Birthday to the girls. I love their cakes. Praying for Brady that things will go well.

Karrie said...

Best wishes to Brady for a speedy recovery and to doing that recovering in the comfort of his Momma's loving arms.

Praying for you both!!
Karrie in IN

2China4Ayla said...

I have your Brady on my mind and in my heart - he will be in my every prayer today and until he is all recovered. Happy Anniversary and you definitely need a medal. Ha Kidding Jeff! Hope the girls LOVED their birthdays!

Kelly said...

Just checking in to see if there are any updates. Praying everything has gone smoothly today and he is feeling better super quick.

Shelly & Family! said...

Best wishes on your anniversary...we are celebrating our 9th this year and I can't believe how fast time has flown by...(but when its the right one, it is so easy).

Brady will be in our thoughts and prayers this coming week along with you & Jeff (I know exactly what you are going through...even though with Francesca it was a totally different medical issue, it still was so hard).

Sue said...

Happy B'Day to your sweet daughters! Happy Anniversary to you and your DH!

We will keep Brady in our prayers and hope to hear good news soon.

Kim said...

Greetings! We are praying for you and your sweet family. Your parents are dear friends from church and we have fallen in love with you guys through them! What a beautiful family you have!

The Byrd Family said...

Heavenly Father, we come to you and are laying this precious child at your feet. Please protect him and guide the surgeons during this surgery. We pray Lord that not only physically you will heal him but also emotionally. He has not known what family is in his lifetime and we need him to know in his little heart that Lisa is his Mommy forever and ever and that she will never leave his side. He has come to learn so much from this family that only YOU Father have placed him in. We pray that he will grow spiritually with them and that one day in the future he will understand that even though he went a short time period without a family that you have always been his Father and have never left his side. We pray all of this in your son's precious name. Amen.

The Byrd Family said...

P.S. I love the picture of the birthday girls!!!

Mom To Six said...

Lisa,

I will absolutely be praying for all of you, especially your sweet little man.

Many hugs!!