Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So far, so good

I hate to get too excited since we had a short honeymoon period after the last sugery and then all heck broke broke loose but Brady is doing fantastic! After his last surgery, he would wake up in the middle of the night screaming but he slept soundly last night and didn't get up until almost 11:00 am (and neither did AnnaClaire-this time change isn't so bad!). He's asked for a few things that he can't eat and when I tell him that he can't have it, he says 'okay'. It almost makes you want to cry he is being so understanding and agreeable. He's being loving and even ran across the room to me today when I requested a hug. He doesn't seem to be in pain, which we are so thankful for.

MeeAll and Popaw came up yesterday to see Brady and give the girls their birthday gifts. I have a few pics that mom sent me from last night and I will post some later.

Thanks again for all the prayers! I am so blessed to have all of you. Why is God so good to me?

4 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! All prayers are being answered!

mommy24treasures said...

oh great Lisa. He has come so far. He loves his momma :):):) Make s me cry... Who wouldn't love a momma like you???

Susan said...

So glad to hear the wonderful news! I know you are very glad to have this part behind you! Happy belated birthday's to the girls and has it really been 19 yrs?
Hugs to sweet Brady from the other side of H.G.

Sue said...

Hooray!!! So happy to hear how well he is doing!!! Love the photos!