Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Cameron! (a bit late)


Like a week late. We have had some computer problems and my computer guru (the birthday boy) was too busy with school and then was feeling bad so I didn't get my computer issues resolved until Saturday. It took Cameron about a minute to get it all fixed. I think I have saved hundreds in computer repairs because of him. Now that I have my desktop back to normal I can start posting again and I am starting with wishing my biggest boy Happy Birthday...Happy 18th Birthday. YIKES! I am so proud of him. He's such a good kid (he's still a kid, right?) and has such a great sense of humor. I think he's a bit of a mini me, but I don't want to tell him that because I am not sure he would like that. LOL He was an unexpected gift, but a really great one! I love you Cameron!
Little Cameron

Birthday Kiss

1 comment:

The Byrd Family said...

Ahhhh...I love the birthday kiss! Lottie and Emma love, love, love their big brother and sister! They rank really high in our household!