Friday, August 31, 2007

Wow!

Who is this kid? Brady is in such a great mood today. He's smiling at me and reaching for me, playing calmly at times but also joking around chasing me with his stuffed monkey. He happily ate his breakfast of Jello and the girls wanted Jello too, so he didn't even think about his cereal. When I changed his diaper and pj's this morning, one of his no no's fell off and he stuck his arm out for me to put it back on! I couldn't believe it. The prayers must be working!

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

aww I told you each day will be surprising! I just had a knowng in my heart. I am SOO glad to hear you had a nice morning.

The Byrd Family said...

Awesome! Praise the Lord! We will not stop praying for this sweet baby!

Shelley said...

YEA BRADY!!!!! I'm so glad that he is doing so well. Aly and I have been praying for him and for you guys too!!
When she got up this morning she asked me if I had heard from Allie's brother. Like Brady was going to call me when he came out of surgery or something...whatever...I love it!!!
Here's praying the days just get better and better!!!
Love ya
Shelley

Denna said...

I am so glad things are going better. I have thought about you a good bit.