Thursday, May 15, 2008

I am so blessed

As we pulled out of the garage to go take Allie to preschool on Tuesday, I said to the little ones 'What a beautiful day the Lord has made!' Allie excitedly said, 'Yes, that tree is growing!' (referring to what I consider a glorified stick our landscaper put in our front garden...but I digress) So I asked who made the tree and Allie said 'Jesus' and so I asked who made Brady and she answered 'Jesus'. I said yes, that God created Brady and he has a special plan for him-that He has a plan for us all. Then I asked who made 'Allie' to which I get another 'Jesus!' so I said 'I wonder what God's plan is for Allie?'. Then in the most joyous voice, Allie answers 'to have a family!' Seriously, how do you drive when you can't see through the tears?

5 comments:

Julie said...

That is so precious. You are such a good mommy!!

Denna said...

That is so sweet.

Busybee said...

Lisa,
Wow! Jeff led Mike and I to your site. I've tried to read through many of your entries to get caught up with your family. We are living in the suburbs of Louisville, KY with our two boys, Alex (13) and Christian (10). Very impressed w/your site layout. You'll have to give me some pointers sometime. Best Wishes Always, Jennifer Calleja

mommy24treasures said...

so sweet....
I have missed you.

Kelly said...

So Sweet and adorable! Lisa - we have missed you!