Monday, November 09, 2009

The Experiment


Cameron works at a fast food restaurant and every night when he comes home from work he brings home a drink. The cups usually sit in his room until I make him throw them out. On Halloween he set his cup on the bar in the kitchen. I told Jeff that I am not touching that darn cup and we will see how long it sits there. We are on day 9. I am thinking of getting some Thanksgiving stickers and letting the little ones decorate it. We'll probably need some Christmas stickers as well. Sigh.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hilarious! I can't wait to see what you come up with to incorporate into your holiday decor. LOL! :o)

Shelly and Family said...

Oh Lisa...I am so happy to see you back among bloggerville!

Way too funny about the cup - sad to say but my husband at times can be the exact same way...and for someone like me who "keeps it all neat & clean" at times I find it very hard to handle his..."oversight"

Hope all is well and I can't to see what else you hve coming up in future posts!

BTW - love all the recent photos!