Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Little Miss Cheesy

Little Miss was watching Blue's Clues the other day. Apparently, I am missing something when I watch because she was laughing her cute little head off. I personally don't find Steve that funny (this was a pre-Joe DVD). After a few minutes I realized that I needed to get my camera to catch her in her cuteness. We all know how that works. Camera comes out. Laughing stops. Blank stare emerges. So I tell her to smile big for me and this is what I get...



Seriously? What a goober. Gracious, I love this kid. She's the reason I get out of bed in the morning. Literally. She starts screaming for me about 7:30 am. Every.stinkin'.day. And only mommy will do. Definitely mommy's girl which kills her daddy. Too bad, so sad bubba. She's MINE!

Check out Allie's new endeavor.Allie is daddy's girl. He's the one who takes her to her lessons each week. What a great dad. Although he did draw the line at letting her bring home one of the barn kittens. :)



So far she loves it. A lot.

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow...I cannot believe how much Allie has grown...oh my heavens!!!! Lottie is my Momma's baby and she and Greg fuss like two small children..ha ha. Elisabeth and Emma Jane are his Daddy's girls:)

Love that expression on Coralie's face....she is the most expressive child!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wait....I just looked again and noticed Allie was standing on a stool...ha ha ha ha...I have been packing too much, I should go to bed:) Love you!