Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School

The middles (and Ryan) started back to school on Monday.  Here are the obligatory 1st day of school pictures.

Allie's first day of 3rd grade:

 AnnaClaire's first day of 1st grade:
Brady's first day of 1st grade:

and Coralie's 'you got the camera out so you must want a picture of me' picture:


I almost didn't post them because...well, they stink.  I usually take first day of school pictures on the front porch, but the sprinklers were running and I literally had 2 seconds before we had to leave to drive to school, park a mile away and hike to their classrooms before the bell.  So the steps were a quick option 2.  Not a really good option now that I see the ginormous shadows, but I guess that's more operator error than the location.  I just wasn't blessed with the photography gene-either getting a good shot or actually remembering to take pictures of important events.  We were at the beach last week.  I took 2 cameras and about 14 pictures.  None of which were on the beach.  Actually, I think all 14 pictures were taken in the room.  Seriously.  I need help!

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh they are all darling! I just love that little Coralie's personality:) I can't believe that Allie is in the 3rd grade!!!!!!!!! Lottie said, "I like her (Allie)outfit the best" as if it were a fashion show...lol I have to beg Lottie to wear dresses these days:)

FX said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.