Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Guess what???

I have good news. :)  Here are a few hints...




Any guesses?  

We've been cabled!!!


It took 12 days, which is above the average and I may have a few extra gray hairs (and enemies at the NVC) to show for it.  We also received the .pdf of the letter by email so we were able to send it to our agency.  They said they will be dropping off our DS230 tomorrow and our Article 5 will be picked up August 31st.  After that, we will officially be waiting for TA.


I still have so much to do!  



6 comments:

Cheri said...

Congrats on another big step!

keelstar said...

Fabulous news!!

2China4Ayla said...

Have no idea what cabled means.....must be a new step but CONGRATULATIONS. Can't wait to see Cecelia in your arms.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow...Wow...Wow!!! You are so close....I am still on my knees:)

Mike and Sharon said...

Wahoo! You will be TA in September! How awesome! I'm so happy your girl will be home LOOOOOOOONG before Christmas!

vicki said...

YES! what wonderful news for you all. only a few more steps to go.