Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Brady!



Brady is 3 today:) We will celebrate tomorrow. Today we took the little ones to see Kung Fu Panda. It was Brady's first time going to the theater. One of the previews was for the new animated Star Wars movie. During the trailer, Brady let out a blood curtling scream. Normally that would have mortified me but for some reason I just found it funny. He was pretty good during the movie, but that's easy for me to say since Jeff is the one that sat by him. Everyone really liked the movie but I do think AnnaClaire got a bit scared during some of it. At one point she even asked to come home. Ha! That could have been the worst movie on earth and we would have stayed. Anyone been to a movie lately? Somebody should have warned me. Let's just say that ticket prices make gas seem cheap. It's a good thing the older kids didn't want to come. We would have had to take out a loan!

8 comments:

Sturgills said...

Happy Birthday Brady! I'm impressed with all the kids (especially Brady) and the movies. I didn't take Bryan until he was four. And Karen who is three now can't sit still through a half-hour TV cartoon. She fires off questions during the whole half-hour. There's no way I would brave the public forum.

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Brady!! You certainly are a cutie pie!!
hey Lisa- I have pics of Aly and Allie on the blog! I will email you the others, but I don't know which email to use. Please shoot me an email so I can respond to it with the pics.
I know what you mean about the movie prices...I went with a friend the other day and about fell over when I saw how much they have gone up!!
love ya
Shelley

A Crystal Garden said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY! We will be attempting our first movie with Erin this week. The Bee Movie is showing free, not sure how it will go.

Mom To Six said...

Happy Birthday, Brady!! What an awesome Father's day gift.

I'm glad he enjoyed the movie. And yes..I know what you mean by movie prices, hence the reason we rarely go to movies anymore.

Hugs,

Ohilda

my3 kids said...

Happy Birthday Brady....what a sweet picture of the 3 little ones. Hope you had a fun day!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Brady!

The Byrd Family said...

Happy Birthday little handsome Brady!!!

I haven't been to the movies in years but I was thinking about take Lottie and Emma Jane to see that movie.

mommy24treasures said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Brady!!!!!!
We took Caitlyn to Polar Express at Christmas but that is it. She isn't interested in many shows.
The kids look extra adorable in that pic:) Throw us a cupcake pic too!