Thursday, March 04, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Twenty one years ago Jeff and I were married. Hard to believe since we're both still so young. ;)

He took me to dinner tonight. Actually, I met him for dinner. I snuck out of the house since the littles were playing nicely together. We I got back home I had this exchange with Brady...

Brady: Why'd you left us?
Me: We went out to dinner because it's Mommy & Daddy's anniversary. Do you know what that is?
Brady: No
Me: It's like a birthday for when you are married.
Brady: But you can't dance!

All this happened after he whispered, 'Mommy, mommy, mommy....I missed you super super much.'

:)

5 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you got to sneak out for a little time with the man. You must be so proud of what you've done with your years together. I am pretty sure God is!!!

You've been a busy blogger with lots of posts since I last visited.

Congrats on all the fun milestones your family has had.

Many blessings~
Lisa

Truly Blessed said...

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for looking me up on RQ. And a heartfelt Congratulations on 21 years to you and your hubby! (We'll have our 21st in October). Our families have so much in common, though you have me beat in the number of kids department!

BTW, the blog I link to from RQ is my secondary "public" blog - I use it so I can enter pictures into the "I (heart) faces" website mostly. If you are interested in following along with the real blog, shoot me an email.

Again, you have a fantastic family, congratulations!

TB

The Byrd's Nest said...

Happy Anniversary....maybe the greatest present of all was hearing little Brady whisper that in your ear. Oh how I pray for your little man!

Sandi said...

WOW! Happy Anniversary!!!! We celebrate our 23rd on the 14th! =) I came by to see Miss Coralie and WOW! What a CUTIE PIE! (ha Suzanne, there ARE cute ones in places other than Shantou... Laibin, Guangxi is another. ;) )

Congratulations on both!

Sandi in FL (Shantou and Laibin mama)

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary!