Monday, March 15, 2010

Time Keeps Tickin'...

It just occurred to me that today Coralie is 27 months old. Another month without us. Another month without her. :( It's just the way it is and I have to trust that God will unite us in His perfect timing. I really try not to dwell on it like I did when we were waiting for Brady. I think I have done a pretty good job of it so far (probably because I have been too busy with the homestudy and the I-800A application and the dossier and the PA wait, etc.) but when a day like today comes around and you almost miss it before you realize it's a special day...it's just hard. Okay, enough pity party stuff. Let's talk fun stuff. Like care packages. :) This is Coralie's care package that I got through Ann at Red Thread.



Ann has tried to contact the orphanage for updates and pictures but so far they haven't responded. I know some families have gotten pictures in the past from this orphanage so I am hopeful we'll get something.

Also, we got our fingerprint letters today! Our appointments are for 8:00 am Friday, March 26 in Charlotte, NC. No way can we be in Charlotte at 8:00 am-we'd have to leave our house at 4:30 in the morning. Several people have had success with walking in so that's what we plan to do. Stay tuned to see if we are successful.

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Love the care package. Why Charlotte and not Nashville? and where are those pics you were bragging about on FB?? : )

Karen said...

Great gifts. I am working on a care package to Korea--can't mail it until next week, though, when our acceptance is official.