Sunday, April 08, 2007

HE IS RISEN!



I am forever amazed at the love of Christ. I am so undeserving, yet He endured so much because He wanted me to be free. He loves each one of us personally and even knows every hair on our heads. I continue to be blessed every day of my life by my Father God. He loved me so much that He sent his only son to die for me. If you are a believer, you are adopted. And you are loved immeasurably. Sometimes people say to me that I couldn't possibly love my adopted children like I love my birth children or that my adopted children aren't my own. It always makes me think of God and the way He loves us and how He calls us His own. He knew exactly what Jesus would endure on this earth but He did it for us. I thank you Jesus for carrying all my burdens and wiping the slate clean. MY REDEEMER LIVES!

3 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

Amen...
Connie

2China4Ayla said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!! Amen, Amen, Amen!

Anonymous said...

Amen..
Gina