Monday, April 16, 2007

Visas Arrived!

Now we just need TA and we are ready to roll! It hit me last week that we are going to China soon...yikes! I went out and bought meds and the other stuff that we will need for the trip. I think we have about everything other than the orphanage donations and gifts for the foster family. What do you give someone who has taken your child in and loved them like their own??? Nothing I can think of seems adequate.

It's been 13 days since our LOA was received at our agency. I really don't know when to expect TA. The last group from our agency got TA 16 days after their LOAs had arrived. I am not expecting it to come that fast but I guess it is possible. I am not sure if it matters because someone from my agency told me that the group before us has 5/17 CAs and we can't go before then. I hope it means that we can go soon after, like possibly getting Brady on the 20th or 21st of May. Ohh, chills...that's only 30 something days from now. After all the longing to hold him, it is really going to be happening in the near future.

We are super busy the next few weeks so the time should go by quickly. The last weekend of the month Jeff and I are going to South Beach. The week after that, the girls and I are going to DISNEY WORLD with my mom and sister. That is going to be so much fun...a GIRLS ONLY trip! Pray that my sister can survive the ride from Atlanta (where she lives) to Orlando with Allie and AnnaClaire! LOL

3 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

We drove to Disney when Jake and Chloe were little. We had the dvd player in the van, and I went and bought a ton of brand new books they had never seen that popped up etc. and lap boards with the magic crayola marker sets. and dum dum lollys for emergencies! :)
None of these things work with Caitlyn... But worked well with them.
I know you will have fun. Thinking about you holding Brady finally, brought tears. What a sweet day it will be. And its soon!!!!!!!!!!
Connie

LaLa said...

You are busy!! Hopefully your TA will arrive very soon and you can celebrate in Disney !

The Byrd Family said...

I pray you hear something soon and am thankful you have some places to go to get away, it will help pass the time! I will also pray for your flight....I can't even fathom the thought of flying with Lottie & Emma! You are an awesome mom!!! Hugs, Kim