Tuesday, April 24, 2007

How Crazy is THIS???

My head is still spinning! I just got off the phone with the travel agent. We now have tickets to China! OUCH! Someone should have told me that in the summer you pay twice what you pay in the winter. Double OUCH! Anyway, this is my schedule for the next few weeks...this Friday (the 27th) Jeff and I head to Miami. We return on Sunday and then on Thursday (5/3) the girls and I head to Disney with my mom and sister. We return from Orlando on Monday Night (5/7). Then just SIX days later, Jeff and I head to CHINA to get our little man. We leave bright and early on Sunday the 13th. Boy oh boy...do I have everything ready??? What am I forgetting? AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

6 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

Well, I have heard of people trying their best to pass the time before travel??? You go girl!!! Hugs, Kim

Denna said...

Time will speed by for you. You are going to be a busy lady.

mommy24treasures said...

only you could have that busy a schedule and still not be stressed! :)

Missy Leventhal said...

Lisa,
I have so enjoyed your blog ( I got the link from the adoptcleft group). We are on day 64 of the wait for TA and as I read about your experience my palms started sweating and my heart started racing. I can not wait to be in the same whirlwind! I look forward to following your journey!

Your family is beautiful.
Missy
PS - how do you like the swing set??? I've had my eye on the same one!

Anonymous said...

You are definitely an inspiration for the rest of us!!

I am thrilled that you are finally getting the chance to experience 'the rush' for Brady. It's so much better than hitting the refresh key on the computer waiting for a note from your agency :]

Hugs....Sheila

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
congratulations!! I am so excited for you. Too bad we can't run into eachother at Lucy's this time. Praying for a safe trip for you. Your lovebug friend, Karen