Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thank You!

I just wanted to send our thanks for the congratulations on our upcoming travel and union with Brady. We were watching the news last night and a correspondent was in Washington which made me think of an awesome trip to Washington that I took with a fellow waiting mom when I was waiting for Allie. It was in early June of 2003. If anyone had told me that less than 4 years later, I would not only have Allie but also AnnaClaire and Brady, I would have told them they were crazy! Fortunately when God placed these adoptions on our hearts we didn't tell Him that He was crazy...we just let everyone believe that WE were:) I can assure you that we are not crazy (yet)...just very, very honored to be allowed to parent these incredible children. I can't wait to finally meet Brady and see his personality unfold. Will he be quiet like Cameron? social like Brandon? sensitive like Ryan? adventurous like Allie? a willful little charmer like AnnaClaire? We really have no idea but I can't wait to find out!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

I just keep thinking of when we were Lovebugs together and you told me you were definitely finished and I kept joking that you could talk Jeff into one more..hmmm..wish I'd put some money on that. I am so happy for all of you and can't wait to follow along.