Friday, March 30, 2007

Cutie Patootie






We have a new Chinese restaurant in town so when I picked up Allie from preschool today, the girls and I went to get take out. The Chinese lady taking our order looked at both girls and then asked if Allie was from China. I told her that she was and then she asked which province. I told her Allie was from Guangdong and that AnnaClaire was from Jiangxi. She looked at AnnaClaire and said 'Jiangxi' in surprised sort of tone. We get that a lot from Chinese people. We have had Chinese people tell us that AnnaClaire is not Chinese. I've never asked what they thought she might be, but maybe I should. Whatever it is, she looks beautiful to me.

3 comments:

2China4Ayla said...

These pictures of AnnaClaire are some of the best pictures I have ever seen of her. She SPARKLES!! I agree it doesn't matter where she is from she is beautiful! Oh by the way chinese take out sounds too good. :o)

mommy24treasures said...

oh I love seeing her smile. I think she is part angel most likely ;)...A little rotten, a little angel, a little Chinese all mixed up makes a perefct little girl that brings us all joy!
Connie

Kelly said...

She sure is a cutie Patootie! And not from China??? You need to ask the question, I am so curious what they would say.

Hmm some Sesame Chicken sure would taste good tonight.

And I love the song you have playing! I am saving it for a future video.
Kelly