Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Egg Drop Soup for the Soul


All I can say is WOW! You guys rock! Thank you so much for the comments and the private emails and calls. Most days I am upbeat but sometimes I do get a little down. Last night I was having a 'misty' moment missing my boy when I posted. You all rallied around and because of it, I am back to feeling better and ready to continue my wait with a good attitude. Now if I could just get you all to motivate me to clean my house...LOL

HUGE HUGS TO YOU ALL!

2 comments:

Walker said...

I just read your post & I'm glad your feeling better! My husband & I are waiting too on TA!!! Our baby girl was SN and she is from Guizhou. We "think" we are traveling in June, however they say it could be April. You never know...we could be there together. Your little boy is just precious! I can see why you miss him! ;-) Feel free to visit our site:
www.walkerwalker.blogspot.com

we also have a website.
www.myadoptionwebsite.com/ourfaith

Good Luck & Best Wishes!
With God's Help...we'll make it through this wait!!! & this will all be over soon!
Love in His name,
Keisha

LaLa said...

So glad you are feeling better. It is raining here (finally) but I have it on good authority it is sunny and hot up your way so hopefully the kids are enjoying their swingset!