Monday, March 12, 2007

My Grandmother


I appreciate all the prayers for my grandmother. She passed away a little after 5:00 am EST this morning. She's in a better place, free from pain. We rejoice in that. However, it is always hard for those left behind. Please pray for my Grandmother's 3 sons (my father and my uncles) and the rest of the family. I think the next few days are going to be really hard on all of us.

This is Allie's favorite praise song and I think it says it all perfectly...

Blessed Be Your Name
by Matt Redman
- - -
Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name

5 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

My prayers are with your family Lisa. I will pray for strength and peace. It is so hard to lose someone we love so much. Hugs, Kim

Shelly & Family! said...

Oh Lisa, our thoughts and prayers are with you & your family. I have been following along your journey on the web blog & my heart truly goes out to you guys.
From one fellow DTCFeb2005 lovebug to another...
Shelly & the Leonard Family

mommy24treasures said...

my prayers are with your family as well Lisa. I pray for abundant peace at this time. The peace that passes human understanding. His peace...

Can't you just hear everyone saying look!!! look!! she's here!!!!! and rejoicing in heaven! What a wonderful reunion she is having now...Praise the Lord...

Love
Connie

Denna said...

I am so sorry about your grandmother. I pray for peace for you and your family.

LaLa said...

Lisa..you know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. No matter the circumstances losing someone so close is always hard.

{{{HUGS}}}