Saturday, March 31, 2007

Adventures in Adoption

Allie and AnnaClaire will be staying with Aunt Gina and Uncle Daniel when we go to China for Brady. Tonight the girls are staying with them overnight for the first time so they can get used to it and feel comfortable sleeping over at their house. Before we dropped them off, we were talking with Allie about spending the night there. Since she knows she will be there when we travel for Brady her first question was 'Are you going to get Brady Daniel?' I told her 'not yet' and then she said, 'Because you are waiting for your LSA?' For those who are not familiar with the new WC process, they now send a letter out a few weeks before they send TA that families must sign and send back in. Many people refer to it as the LOA. I must be talking about it quite a bit if my newly turned 4 year old realizes we need it before we can get her brother! I am pretty sure I heard Jeff mumble something about OCD right after Allie asked her question. Hmmm.

2 comments:

2China4Ayla said...

I wouldn't be surprised if Livi knew what an LOA is. That Allie really doesn't let much by her though. Hope they did great at their sleep over.

LaLa said...

Oh, I hope the sleepover goes well. You still need to give me pointers about taking a toddler along since we are taking Annslee to VN (sometime...) I am cracking up that Allie is up on IA acronyms