Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I am really fine, really;)

I had a few rough 'wait' days, but I am over that and back to normal (whatever that is). I just wish my friend Tonya would get her LOA. She is on day 91. I have been estimating that we would get our TA on day 114 (May 2) but I am afraid I may have been a little too optimistic. I might soon adjust to day 126. Oh well, it's not like I don't have plenty to do before Brady comes home (this is me looking at the brightside).

Also, the CCAA is cracking down on people sponsoring children that they plan to adopt so Brady is in need of a foster sponsor. He is listed as 'Ty' on the Love Without Boundaries site.

2 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh I will go sponsor him for you!

I am glad you are feeling a bit better.

I just feel there is nothing I can say to help you or Tonya:( But I am praying and holding you both close in my heart and prayers.
Connie

mommy24treasures said...

well Lisa
Someone beat me to it! Your darling boy is already sponsored! They just had not had time to take his pic down.
Connie