Monday, March 26, 2007

A Piece of the Moon




Jeff and Cameron finished up the playset tonight. They still need to put a piece of mesh on the playhouse window, but other than that it is done. While they were outside Allie looked up at the sky and said 'there's a piece of the moon up there'. I thought that was so precious. Brady may be on the other side of the world but he sees that same piece of moon when night falls in China. Most days I am fine with the wait and on the days when it is hard, the uncertainty of 'when' is what really gets to me. I know Brady is somewhere where he is loved and getting good nutrition so I don't really worry about him...but then there are times that I think that even one more day of waiting is too much for us to be apart. On one hand the time has gone by quite fast but on the other, I think of the little 12 month old baby that we first looked at and the 2 year old boy he will have become before we hold him on our arms. Tonight is one of those times when I really need him home. We miss you Brady.

6 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

Oh Lisa...I know how hard this is for you and just know how hard I am praying for you and Brady. Very soon God will join you together at the perfect time. This little boy is so blessed already and I know he will bless all of you even more. Allie is such a good big sister and I especially love to see her with her big brothers, I know how much Lottie & Emma love their older sister and brother, and I am so anxious to see all of your children finally together. Hugs, Kimberley

redmaryjanes said...

I am here from Lala's blog to lend a little moral support. Hang in there. I know that the wait is so difficult. I hope that your Brady is home soon.

2China4Ayla said...

Lisa - The playset looks wonderful. I can imagine watching your family enjoy it reminded you ever so clearly that you were still missing an important member. This wait is so hard, and it is harder on different days. I think Mondays and Fridays seem to be the days I get the blues. I don't know I just want Brady and Ayla home NOW! Hows that for patience!

LaLa said...

It looks like they had so much fun..the sweetest part is their big brothers helped do this for their little sisters and little brother...obviously they are too big to play on it.right?? LOL I hope you hear something soon. Ayla's mama is right...there is one little boy missing on that swingset but I know his laughter will be heard soon!

mommy24treasures said...

looks great! I can tell it was very hard work. I know they will get so much enjoyment out of it.
I am sorry you are missing your sweet boy. :( I continue to pray he is home quickly.
hugs
Connie

Shelly & Family! said...

Oh Lisa...I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. If you ever need to talk, I am here for you. I know that in soon time, I'll be seeing photos of Brady being held in your arms!
Hugs!
Shelly Leonard
PS - the playset looks amazing. Can Francesca come over & play lol?