Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Alliebug

Today at lunch Allie was asking me about Brady's next surgery and then she asked the question that I have heard no less than 50 times, 'When I was a baby, did I have a cleft palate?' I told her no and she said, 'girls don't have cleft palates.' Of course I told her that some do and decided maybe it was a good time to talk about differences. I asked her if she looked like mommy and she replied, 'No' then there was a long pause and she said 'I'm nakey.' So there you have it.

3 comments:

LaLa said...

So I am assuming you weren't nakey at the time??

Allie cracks me up!!

The Byrd Family said...

She is so funny....I miss hearing her little stories. Like the day she asked, "You're not going out like that are you?" That is sooo going to be Lottie!

Life is so simple to young children...you're either nakey or you're not!

mommy24treasures said...

she is so funny. I loved her reasoning on the playground mishap the other day.