Friday, September 28, 2007

My New Look!

Isn't it GREAT? I wish that I could take credit but my computer knowledge can get me about as far as posting a picture to my blog. I definitely had help on this one. My dear, dear friend Connie lovingly designed my new look for me. She picked everything...the pictures for the header, the colors, the patterns...everything. And IMO, it came out perfect. I wasn't sure what I wanted but somehow she did and she nailed it. I can't tell you all how Connie has been there for me when I have really needed it. I think the most perfect word to describe her is BLESSING. She is such a blessing to me and to many others as well. The world would be a much better place if more people had hearts as pure and full of love as Connie. Thanks friend!

9 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

First of all....I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK! Second of all, I agree with you 100% about Connie. She is a tremendous blessing and she's quite talented too! I have similar computer skills as you Lisa! LOL

mommy24treasures said...

You are so sweet Lisa.. I think the world could use more Lisa's as well, No one has EVER made me laugh the way you do, just by email, I can't count the smiles you have put on my face. I can't wait to visit TN and meet you and your darlings. I have to quit being lazy and make some plans for fall.
Connie

LaLa said...

Isn't she the greatest...love that Connie!!!

The Byrd Family said...

I just tagged you for a Nice Matters Award! Love you!

The Byrd Family said...

Oh yea! Check out my blog!

Denna said...

Blog looks great. Connie is a sweetheart. I have said many times, I wish there was more Connie's in the world.

Mom To Six said...

I just LOVE your new look!! Connie did a great job, but I must say that with those adorable faces staring back...I don't think it could have ever looked bad.

Hugs!

jiangxigirls said...

Great new look!! Love the blog!

Hugs,
Becky

Kelly said...

Love your new look! It does fit perfectly.