Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Little Update (I think I have a Mama's Boy!)

We had a pasta dish for dinner because I thought that was a good consistency to get Brady started back on regular food. He usually goes into his highchair before everyone else sits down to eat and tonight was no exception. He had asked for some baby food and was feeding himself pears when I sat down at the table next to him. As soon as my bum hit the chair he handed me the pears and the spoon so *I* could feed him. I thought that was precious. A few weeks ago he didn't want anything to do with me and now he wants me to feed him even when he can do it himself. I know you all are tired of hearing me say it but the transformation in this child is AMAZING. Before surgery he liked mama okay, after surgery he tolerated me occasionally but primarily didn't care for me one bit. Today I can say that this boy ****L*O*V*E*S**** his mama. I can see it, I can feel it, I am sure of it. This boy's mama LOVES him too;)

2 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

Oh Lisa...I know EXACTLY what you mean! I remember when I felt it with Emma. Praise the Lord! I am so happy for both of you!

mommy24treasures said...

I am soo happy and NOOOO we are not tired of hearing it at all.