Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Meal Time






There is a McDonald's right down the street from Allie's preschool and every day when I pick her up she asks for a cheeseburger. I kept telling her no because I didn't want to get McD's while Brady couldn't eat. Since that's no longer an issue, they all got Happy Meals today.

Brandon has felt icky the past couple days. I took him to the doctor this morning and he has walking pneumonia. Poor guy. The doctor said he can still go to school. He stayed home today but plans to start back tomorrow.

4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am so sorry about Brandon. I hope he rests up today and feels better. I am glad everyone got a happy meal today. How sweet., Allie looks amazing in red too, is there any color that doesn't work for her???

The Byrd Family said...

Poor Brandon! That walking pneumonia hits so fast! Lottie came up behind me while looking at the new pics and said, "Hey, that's Lottie!" She kept insisting it was her even though we don't own that shirt! Love AnnaClaire's leggings also! They are always beautiful!
Our girls love McDonalds too but Emma seems to "freak out" up in the top. Have you ever been up there? Ewwwwwww! Yucky!

LaLa said...

Yummm...I agree with Allie, I love a happy meal.

Hope Brandon feels better soon

Kelly said...

I grabbed that bow picture!! Allie is just so cute and looks great in red! Hope Brandon is feeling better soon.