Friday, September 14, 2007

'Mommy, I love Brady'




Those precious words came from the lips of AnnaClaire. She had been rolling around on the floor with Brady and then came over and proclaimed her love for her little brother. What's truly amazing is that she has never before told me that she loved anyone, not even me, without me saying it first. I've added more pics from yesterday and yes, AnnaC's outfit is Gymboree (Wildflower Fields, I think) and was Allie's. It's actually the outfit Allie wore to have her passport photo made:) Most of AnnaC's clothes are Allie's hand me downs. Lately she has started to notice that Allie and the others get all the stuff when I come home from the store, so I have started buying more for her. She loves it! Heck, she actually WEARS her clothes.

3 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

Yea, at least she does like to wear clothes unlike our "Nakey Allie"! That is just too precious and I know how it warms your heart. So many times in the first few months after Emma came home I wondered what had I done to our family but God's plan was right all along. So thankful your twins are going to be the best of friends!

mommy24treasures said...

so sweet, I just know they will connect more and more. sweet sweet.

LaLa said...

What a sweetie. I know you were so thrilled to hear it and know it is definitely true!