Monday, September 17, 2007

Brady's Halloween Costume arrived today...


and it's so cute! Here's a sneak peek. Please ignore the dirty mouth. We were in the middle of his dinner when we got the wild idea to try the costume on him...and then of course I had to run get the camera;) Speaking of dinner, this kid is eating us out of house and home! He's decided he LOVES baby food and eats 6-8 jars per sitting. At around 50 cents a jar, that gets pretty pricey. Add the Pediasure and his grocery bill is more than the rest of ours combined. His appointment with the surgeon is tomorrow so hopefully he will have a few more options as far as food goes after that visit. He's doing fabulous. We see big smiles from him all the time again and we are so thankful. I am still using the carrier and doing all I can to help him attach. I couldn't be happier with his progress.

Allie is gung ho for a sister her age that she plans to name Sally. Jeff says it's impossible, I say it's improbable. LOL Bless her little heart, she told me she wants a sister her age like Brady and AnnaClaire. I can already see that a special bond is forming between Brady and AnnaClaire. I guess Allie sees it too. She's also asking for a dog or a cat. Poor kid is going to get tired of the word 'no' real soon.

3 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh cute!
I am so glad to hear how well things are going. So glad Brady is eating up a storm. Wonderful.
Does Allie still have her imaginary friend?

The Byrd Family said...

I love the costume! So thankful at how well he is doing. Poor little Allie, I'll bet this is hard on her sometimes to see their closeness start to form. I will be praying for her.

LaLa said...

love it!!! glad things continue to go well...

Hey girl, you know better than to ever say no...look at where you are now :)