Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I have been tagged

Tonya got me and I am just now getting around to doing it, so here goes...

You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to you life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name that you wish you had.

2) When tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts.

3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read you blog.


My middle name at birth was Renee, but I dropped it and kept my maiden name (Kreis) when I married, so I will use that.

K-Kohl's, my favorite place to shop. When we moved to Johnson City from Knoxville, there was no Kohl's here so I emailed them many, many times telling them to check my account and see why they needed to build a Kohl's in Johnson City. There's now a Kohl's here. Coincidence? I don't think so;)

R-Redeemed, by the blood of Christ

E-Eating, unfortunately one of my very favorite things to do. I really need to start Weight Watchers again, but I am not in the right mindset and I have to be in the right mindset to be successful.

I-Internet, Thank you AL GORE! I don't know what I would do without the internet! I have met some of my very best friends through the internet and I sure couldn't have survived 3 paperchases and waits without it.

S-Shopping, another of my favorite things to do. I'll even shop for someone else I love it so much!

Okay, now I have to tag 5 people. so here goes...

Kim B
Kim T
Kelly W
Connie
Shelley

1 comment:

The Byrd Family said...

I did mine today! Praying for ya girl!