Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Power of an M&M


Since Brady has recovered from surgery and is communicating better with us than when we were first home, I figured it was time to attempt potty training. This morning I told both Brady and AnnaClaire that they would get a handful of M&M's each time they use the potty. It has turned out to be a great incentive because both have used the potty more than once today and each has only had one accident. Brady has used the potty EVERY time I have set him on there today. You say the word candy and that kid can BRING IT!!! To have them both out of diapers by the end of the year would be a dream come true.

3 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

woohoo! Glad its working, I think doing two together is easier.

The Byrd Family said...

Whoa! You go Mommy! Think of all the money you can save? I think about it every week at Walmart!

mommy24treasures said...

you know I was thinking, if the potty training thing works out and you don't have to buy diapers anymore, you can get the big boys a pair of shoes and maybe even a haircut!;)
Connie